2 fitness rooms (cardio & power training) - 2 hammams (men and women)
Mountain-biking - Bocciball - Tennis (3 floodlit courts) - “Head Tennis Academy” -Table tennis - Badminton - Speedminton - Football - Beach volley - Tennis volley - Personal trainer.
Also available to guests at the Paradis Hotel & Golf Club: international golf course (18-hole Par 72), Paradis Golf Academy, access to the Golf du Château, access to the Tamarina Golf Estate & Beach Club.
Kayak - Pedal boat - Glass-bottom boat - Snorkelling - Initiation to scuba diving in the swimming pool.
Also available at the Paradis Hotel & Golf Club: windsurfing, water-skiing, sailing, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing.
N.B. All sports are free of charge, except: golf, scuba diving, deep-sea fishing, mountain biking, golf and tennis balls, private coaching.
Paradis Golf Club
Located on the Morne Peninsula in the South of Mauritius, Beachcomber resorts Paradis Hotel & Golf Club and Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa share a magnificent 18-hole international golf course considered one of the best in Mauritius.
- Originally created by course designer David Dutton with enhancements by Golf Pro Tony Johnstone
- 18-hole Par 72 championship golf course
- The only 18-hole golf course in Mauritius to be built within a resort’s grounds
- Located only 20 metres from Reception area
- 5,924 metres
- Five different tees
- A fantastic layout along the beautiful Le Morne Peninsula
◦ Scenic to look at and a pleasure to play
◦ The back nine holes are spread along the coastline
◦ Five water hazards
◦ Greens are planted with Seashore Paspalum, an ideal turf for the tropics
◦ Green fairways are dotted with bougainvilleas, flamboyants, poinsettias, araucarias, royal palms,
coconut trees and filao trees