Nestled amongst a mineral garden, the Pamplemousse garden uses a water lily as its emblem; The “Nymphea” Spa celebrates all the benefits of water. A haven of tranquillity and an ode to well being.
The sound of the waterfalls intertwined with a fusion of botanicals and minerals, welcomes guests to an exquisite spa retreat.
Professional spa treatments are available in dedicated treatment villas, with each villa having a private garden overlooking the pond to prolong relaxation.
Enjoy the hydrotherapy & thermal suite with steam room, sauna and hot tub or just relax by the infinity pool against the magnificent backdrop of Le Morne Mountain. A true Hydro mineral spa experience, at “Nymphea”, Les Pavillons Spa.
- 2400 m²
- Opening Hours 8.30 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Steam room, sauna, hot tub, infinity pool and relaxation area
- 8 Double Treatment Villas
- Hydro therapy Suite
- Dedicated Manicure and Pedicure Beauty Room
- Double Massage Kiosk
- Oriental Massage Kiosk
- Hair Salon
- Spa Boutique
- Fusion of international Spa treatments combined with our unique “Hydromineral” signature treatments.
- Hydro mattress in all treatment rooms.