Like all Beachcomber hotels, Paradis offers a range of land and water sports, most of which are complimentary.
Fitness and cardio room - Pilates studio - Personal trainer - Aerobics.
International championship golf course (18-hole Par 72 - Callaway equipment for hire) - Practice range – Golf academy (Paradis Golf Academy) - Access to the Golf du Château and to the Tamarina Golf Estate & Beach Club - Tennis (6 floodlit courts) - Head Tennis Academy - Table tennis - Volley-ball - Football - Mountain-biking - Bocciball.
Water-skiing - Windsurfing - Kayak - Pedal boat - Glass-bottom boat - Initiation to scuba diving (at sea and in the pool) - Scuba diving - Snorkelling - Sailing - Aquagym.
N.B.All sports are free of charge except : golf, diving, deep-sea fishing, mountain-biking, golf and tennis balls, private coaching.
Paradis Golf Club
Located on the Morne Peninsula in the South of Mauritius, Beachcomber resorts Paradis Hotel & Golf Club and Dinarobin Hotel Golf & Spa share a magnificent 18-hole international golf course considered one of the best in Mauritius.
- Originally created by course designer David Dutton with enhancements by Golf Pro Tony Johnstone
- 18-hole Par 72 championship golf course
- The only 18-hole golf course in Mauritius to be built within a resort’s grounds
- Located only 20 metres from Reception area
- 5,924 metres
- Five different tees
- A fantastic layout along the beautiful Le Morne Peninsula
◦ Scenic to look at and a pleasure to play
◦ The back nine holes are spread along the coastline
◦ Five water hazards ◦Greens are planted with Seashore Paspalum, an ideal turf for the tropics
◦ Green fairways are dotted with bougainvilleas, flamboyants, poinsettias, araucarias, royal palms,
coconut trees and filao trees