No Charge Activities
- laser sails
- glass-bottom boat trips
- fun boat
- aqua gym classes (pool 2000m³)
- water polo
- volley polo
- basket polo six floodlit tennis courts (equipment available; rackets free of charge, balls for a fee)
- stretching and yoga classes
- water polo
- jogging, mini football
- table tennis and volleyball.
- Scuba diving (PADI open-water courses available)
- big game fishing
- unlimited waterskiing
- full day catamaran cruises oxoon
- horse riding
- mountain biking
- Preferential access to Le Touessrok Golf Course. Designed by Bernhard Langer, this par-72 championship course is located on Ile aux Cerfs (discounted green fees applicable). Also at preferential green fees, the new 18-hole par-72 championship Tamarina Golf Club is only a 15-minute drive from the resort.
Comprising of 300m² of air-conditioned space, the gym offers a full range of Multimedia Cardio equipment, air controlled strength machines, body building and free weights. The Martial Arts area caters for fans of Taebo, Kick boxing, Judo and Karate. Group interactive spinning classes are provided with virtual landscape rides through some of the most exciting bike rides of the world. Personal training for Vibro Gym and Pilates is also available. Daily yoga, stretching and aerobics are also offered both indoor and outdoor.
The 2000 m³ main pool and its surrounding decks offer fun and relaxation for all ages. A special designed kids' area with walk-in beach edge is separated from the main pool by a series of stepping ston es. There is also a relaxing bubble pool.
The South Pool
The South pool is a quieter relaxing area in the South Village where you can enjoy a day in the sun with your favourite book.