Each of the six room categories have been designed with Feng Shui in mind keeping the balance of Water, Earth, Wood, Fire and Metal, with corresponding colours and materials. All the rooms are sea facing and range from comfortable and spacious Superior Rooms to the sumptuous Emperor Villa, which draws its energies from all the elements and has its own private pool and butler service.
22 Superior Rooms (43 sq metres)
The design of these rooms is inspired by Metal, symbolising force and conveys a feeling of warmth and elegance.
104 Deluxe Rooms (43 sq metres)
The design of these rooms, all with sea view, is inspired by Metal.
23 Junior Suites (70 sq metres)
The design of these suites, all featuring whirlpool baths and sun decks, is inspired by Wood.
2 Senior Suites (85 sq metres)
The design of these suites, each featuring a spacious living room and sea views, is inspired by Earth and Fire. Each suite has its own private garden, looking straight out over the lagoon and an inviting whirl bath. From the sitting area, two steps lead up to the magnificent double bed.
1 Emperor Villa (288 sq metres)
This exquisite villa, featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, a private pool with outdoor shower and butler service, draws its energies from all 5 elements.
Rooms, Suites and Villas Facilities
- All rooms have a private and furnished balcony or terrace facing the sea
- King size Bed
- Individual Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans in Deluxe Room, Suites and Emperor Villa
- Bathroom with bathtub, separate shower & separate toilet
- Whirlpool in Suites and Emperor Villa
- Dressing room in Suites and Emperor Villa
- Television (Satellite)
- DVD in Suites and Emperor Villa
- Telephone with IDD
- Minibar (refilled daily)
- Complimentary tea & coffee facilities
- Shaver sockets
- 220-240v electric sockets
- Wi-Fi access