118 Standard Rooms (43 sq metres including the terrace) including 8 Family Rooms (59 sq metres)
Standard Rooms have queen-size beds (1.80 metres X 2 metres) or twin beds (1 metre X 2 metres). A sliding wooden door opens up to reveal a spacious bathroom filled with natural light. As well as a bath, there is a separate shower cubicle edged with sintered glass tiling, two hand basins and a separate toilet.
72 Superior Rooms (46 sq metres including the terrace)
The bathroom has a bath, two glass hand basins, a separate shower edged with decorated sintered glass tiling and a separate toilet.
24 Deluxe Rooms (49 sq metres including the terrace)
Kiatt wood, imported from North Africa, has been utilised for these rooms. In the bathroom, two white porcelain hand basins lay on the taupe-coloured furniture. Adding to the luminosity, the Italian sintered glass Bizzassa tiling lined up in the separate shower is brightened by the light that filters in the bathroom. The bath has marble surrounds and the toilet is separate
- All rooms have their own furnished terrace or balcony with sea view
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilets
- Dressing room
- Satellite TV (wall mounted LCD screen) and music channels
- International Direct Dialing
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- 220-240 V electric sockets