The decoration of the oversized rooms and suites (from 54 to 164 square metres) is an inspired blend of sobriety and elegance. The sun's dance on the shutters sifts into the interior to create a melody of light and dark, its mottled shadows wavering over a muted colour-scheme of white and delicate shades of beige, picking out harmonies of honey-coloured woods and wrought iron, highlighting nuances in the sandy tiles. The same sophistication is present in the hotel staff's attire: the women wear long, sand-toned layered dresses or silk saris in natural colours while the men wear trousers and raw linen waistcoats.
The 135 luxuriously appointed rooms and 28 suites, each with a spacious private balcony, patio or terrace are divided into 7 categories:
- 41 Colonial Garden View rooms (54 m²)
- 56 Colonial Ocean View rooms (56 m²)
- 38 Colonial Ocean Front rooms (58 m²)
- 8 Colonial Garden View Junior Suites (86 m²)
- 10 Colonial Garden View Senior Suites (106 m²)
- 2 Colonial Ocean View Suites (164 m²) - 1 bedroom (These suites interconnect with Colonial Ocean View rooms)
- 8 Colonial Ocean Front Suites (116 m²) (5 of these suites interconnect with Colonial Ocean Front rooms)
All rooms and suites have a king size or twin beds, air-conditioning, overhead fan, desk, living area (separate living room in the Colonial Garden view Senior Suites as well as in the Colonial suites), satellite TV, music channels, a fully stocked personal bar, tea and coffee facilities, DVD and CD player and a direct dial telephone with voice mail system. The large marble bathroom is equipped with a separate bathtub and shower cabin, a hairdryer and a walk-in wardrobe with an electronic safe.
Each suite has been upgraded with La Prairie amenities; the living room hosts a computer with free internet access, tea and coffee facilities, DVD and CD player and direct dial telephone with voice mail system. The terrace is elegantly furnished with wooden chairs, table and sunbeds. (except for Garden View Junior Suites, that do not have sun beds).